There different types of nebulizers. Pediatric nebulizers are for children who are not old enough to use an inhaler correctly. These kid-friendly nebulizers come in fun designs like Humphrey the Hippo and Sally the Seal. There are portable nebulizers that are compact and can be taken with you anywhere. There is also an aerosol delivery system that work with nebulizers to provide additional airflow.
Lake Region Home Medical has different types of oxygen therapy systems available to meet the needs of our respiratory customers. Our experienced clinical staff plays a critical role in providing the services necessary to meet those needs. The oxygen services they provide include:
- Respiratory Therapists and Specialists that work with your medical care team to identify the proper equipment for your needs
- Coordination of overnight oximetry services through a contracted provider, with results directly provided to your physician
- Continuous communication with your medical care team
- Oxygen equipment maintenance
- When traveling we will work with you to arrange for oxygen equipment that meets your travel needs
- Team members available on call for emergency oxygen services that are needed
Home Oxygen Solutions
We offer many types of oxygen therapy systems available to meet the unique needs of our respiratory customers. We have trained respiratory therapists and specialists on staff to work with your primary medical care team to identify the proper equipment for your specific needs. With any of our respiratory products, our emergency oxygen services team is on call 24/7.
These machines deliver medication deep into the lungs by turning liquid medication into a mist. It can be prescribed as a treatment for asthma, and for people suffering from severe COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Bronchieactasis, HIV, and Pneumocystosis. Nebulizers can only be dispensed with a prescription.