Lake Region Home Medical's rehabilitation services department includes Certified Rehab Technology Suppliers, Certified Assistive Technology Professionals, customer service reps and repair technicians. Some of our specialized mobility and rehab services include:
- Working with your physician and medical care team to do an evaluation of your mobility and assistive technology needs
- Assessment of your home to verify proper seating and mobility equipment is being provided
- Expertise in specialty rehab equipment such as: specialized walkers, manual and power wheelchairs, standing frames, transfer equipment, and more
- At the time of delivery, the equipment is fully explained regarding safety, proper usage, maintenance, and emergencies
- Follow up from our rehab specialists after delivery to answer any additional questions that you may have
Overall, Lake Region Home Medical's goal is to help our customers achieve the quality of life that they desire.